These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Ecopolitology website (https://ecopolitology.org/) and all its associated services, content, and features (collectively referred to as the “Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights: a. The content and materials available on the Website, including but not limited to articles, text, graphics, images, videos, and logos, are owned by Ecopolitology or its content suppliers and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. b. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, display, perform, or otherwise use any content from the Website without prior written permission from Ecopolitology.
- User Conduct: a. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe upon or restrict the rights of others or inhibit their use and enjoyment of the Website. b. You shall not engage in any conduct that is abusive, defamatory, harassing, harmful, fraudulent, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. c. You are solely responsible for any content you submit or post on the Website, and you represent that you have the necessary rights to do so.
- Third-Party Websites and Links: a. The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Ecopolitology. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such websites. b. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk, and you should review the terms and policies of any linked websites you visit.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: a. The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. b. Ecopolitology does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, or that any defects or errors will be corrected. c. Ecopolitology does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on the Website or the results obtained from the use of such content.
- Limitation of Liability: a. In no event shall Ecopolitology or its directors, employees, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website or reliance on any content on the Website. b. Ecopolitology shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from viruses, hacking, or other malicious code that may affect your computer or other equipment.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Ecopolitology, its directors, employees, and affiliates harmless from any claims, demands, or damages arising out of your use of the Website or violation of these Terms.
- Modification and Termination: Ecopolitology reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Website or any part thereof, at any time and without prior notice. We may also revise these Terms from time to time, and the updated version will be effective upon posting on the Website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where Ecopolitology operates. Any legal actions or proceedings arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be exclusively brought in the courts of that jurisdiction.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Ecopolitology regarding your use of the Website and supersede any prior agreements or understandings.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us.
Last updated: 6-8-2023